ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anthony Delmonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:33:43 -0500
The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>I think your giving Quinipiac too much credit, I don't see Maine losing to
>them. Close maybe for a period and then you will. see the flood gates open.
>Probably a 7-4 10-game.
Q lost to northeastern 2-1 last night or maybe friday night...i'm not sure cuz i'm still flyin high from overtime...but it said a hard fought decsion on uscho....i know you can't go by what we did against NU but i'd be willing to say the boys in
blue won't let up...give me one more thing to give thanks for on thursday....the best damn hockey program in the country :)

mosey

"If you can't have the best of everything, make the best of everything you have"

        -Shawn Walsh