ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:41:54 -0400
I'm online, room is setup but I am having trouble getting Yahoo to display
the room to everyone else.

If you are online and want to chat, drop me an e-mail at
[log in to unmask] with your Yahoo ID and I'll manually invite you to
join.  In the meantime, I'll keep trying...

I'll have to come up with a different idea for future games.