MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Shirley Helfrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Helfrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:03:43 -0400
So many people have asked whether we are having a Summer Reading Celebration again at the Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunkport that I am writing to the listserv [with apologies for communication duplication to SMLD librarians. ]

Regretfully we are not holding the celebration at the Museum this year. The Museum's volunteer coordinator of this event was unable to continue -- it was a great deal of work finding volunteers, raising funds for performers and facilities, and making local arrangements -- and our pool of library volunteers had also dwindled.

However, the Museum welcomes contacts from individual libraries. Check with the Museum for further information http://www.trolleymuseum.org/

Shirley Helfrich
District Consultant
Southern Maine Library District