MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:16:25 -0400
50 years ago this would have meant MSL was running bookmobiles!  Now it
means a mobile website!

Maine State Library announced their new mobile website -
mobile.maine.gov/msl. - Check the full story under What's New on MSL
home:
http://www.maine.gov/msl/

Not only do we offer hours, directions, and contact information for MSL,
but we offer a listing by town of all Maine Libraries that have a
wireless connection. If you click on the library name, mobile users will
see: telephone, location, hours, and summer hours if they are different.

A user can click the telephone number to automatically connect. The
address can be plugged into patrons' GPS locator tools.

All of the information is coming from the Public Library directory that
Felicia Kennedy maintains. Please be sure Felicia has the correct data
for your library. If not, send changes to Felicia through the online
form.

Directory: http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/directories/
Edit Form: http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/directories/editpub.htm