MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:34:29 -0500
The following libraries have submitted their annual reports.
Berwick Public Library   BERWICK
Bonney Memorial Library  CORNISH
Brewer Public Library    BREWER
Case Memorial Library    KENDUSKEAG
Cole Memorial Library    ENFIELD
Cumston Public Library   MONMOUTH
Dennysville - Lincoln Memorial Library   Dennysville
East Millinocket Public Library  EAST MILLINOCKET
Great Cranberry Library  CRANBERRY ISLES
Jackson Memorial Library         SAINT GEORGE
Laura E. Richards Library        GEORGETOWN
Lewiston Public Library  LEWISTON
Livermore Public Library         LIVERMORE
Ludden Memorial Library  DIXFIELD
Madawaska Public Library         MADAWASKA
New Gloucester Public Library    NEW GLOUCESTER
Robert A. Frost Memorial Library         LIMESTONE
Sangerville Public Library       SANGERVILLE
Sherman Public Library   SHERMAN
South Windham Public Library     WINDHAM
Wilton Free Public Library       WILTON

The deadline for submitting reports is April 1, 2004.  The quicker I get the
reports in, the quicker I can submit information to the federal government
and have the FY03 statistics report prepared.  Libraries that do not submit
an annual report before April 1st will not be included in the FY03 Stats.

The following libraries have initiated the online report in some manner but
have not submitted their reports so they do not show as being complete.  If
you see your library on this list and think you have completed your report,
please let me know and I will submit it for you.

Bremen Public Library    Bremen
Danforth Public Library  Danforth
Dorcas Library   Gouldsboro
Dr. Shaw Memorial Library        Mount Vernon
Edythe Dyer Community Library    Hampden
John B. Curtis Free Public Library       Bradford
Lebanon Area Library     Lebanon
Long Island Community Library    Long Island
Naples Public Library    Naples
Orrington Public Library         Orrington
Pendleton Library        Islesboro
Rice Public Library      Kittery
Treat Memorial Library   Livermore Falls
Warren Free Public Library       Warren
Williams Memorial Library        Appleton

The online reports can be found at http://collect.informata.com
<http://collect.informata.com> .  If you need your login and password,
please don't hesitate to contact me.  If you need a paper copy, you can
print a blank one from http://www.maine.gov/msl/for_libs/statistics.htm
<http://www.maine.gov/msl/for_libs/statistics.htm>  or I can send you one
with last year's information included.  All information related to the
Public Library Annual Report can also be found at this website.

Thank you all for your cooperation and continued support of the FSCS
collection process.  Just as an FYI (in case you think no one really uses
this information), I processed approximately 100 different requests last
year for specialized statistical reports and have already received about 15
requests in 2004.  Your information is important - no matter how big or
small your library is.

Thanks again,
Felicia
State Data Coordinator for the Federal State Cooperative System (FSCS)

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333