MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:19:08 -0400
I just had a call from a concerned library director regarding the salary
section of the Maine Public Library Statistics FY02 report.  I would like to
clarify that this is not a complete list of paid library employees.  The
positions listed are the only titles that we request salary information for.
Please be aware, when looking at the salary section of the report, that this
is not an all-inclusive list of paid employees.  A library may have a salary
listed for library director and nothing else - this may or may not mean that
there is only one paid employee at that library - other employees just don't
fit under the positions we have listed on the annual report.

I hope this helps clarify things.

Felicia

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library