MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:53:09 -0400
Heads up folks.

The Year 2004 window for 471 filing has been set as noted in the SLD
announcement below.  The good news is that it will extend as last year's
window did to the first week in February which will make Christmas a much
better time for most of us.

MSLN will be sending out Letters of Agency, 479 forms and POTS information
shortly.  We will also be scheduling worksessions and ATM dates.  If you are
interested in hosting one of these events reply to this email.

Please also note that the E-Rate webpage will have a new address and look
starting next week.  Lokk for another email with the new link shortly.

Sylvia Norton and I will be available at ACTEM and the Maine Education
Conference Exhibits to answer questions and help with E-Rate paperwork.
Call the Hotline 1-800-322-8899 if you have more urgent needs.  We will be
in Washington for SLD Training next week Sept. 23-28.

FY2004 Form 471 Window Dates Set (9/17/03)
Today the Schools and Libraries Committee approved the opening and closing
dates for the Funding Year 2004 Form 471 application filing window. The
window will open at noon on Wednesday, November 5, 2003, and close at 11:59
PM EST on Wednesday, February 4, 2004.

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620