MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:33:43 -0400
Learning & Technology Services (formerly Media Services) at the Maine State
Library now has the following videos available from ITS (International
Telecommunication Services):

Acid Rain
American Frontier I
American Frontier II
Behind the Smoke Screen:  Facts About Tobacco Use
The Constitution
Cover to Cover
Enter Here
Faces of Japan
From Land to Landfill - A Systems Perspective
Magic Carpet
Math Lab (Selects)
Portraits (the Americans)
Sharing Art
Tuffy Makes Tough Decisions
Variations in Life Science
Wetlands
World of Chemistry

For complete information on the above videos, please visit our webpage:
http://www.state.me.us/msl/media.htm <http://www.state.me.us/msl/media.htm>

We are currently looking for feedback from all of our video users.  What
educational topics would you like to see in our collection that we don't
have or don't have enough of?  Are there any specific titles your school is
looking for?  Please let us know how we can make our video collection more
beneficial to your students.  Please send any comments or suggestions to
Felicia at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your input!

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library