MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:26:46 -0400
The following schools and libraries are about to be removed from the MSLN
network because they have failed to provide us with an up-to-date Letter of
Agency.  This notice is a last effort to get Letters from these folks.  The
Board has instructed me to notify these sites that they will be terminated
and removed from the network unless we receive a copy of their letter
immediately.  Please pass this message along if you know any of the contact
people from these sites.  We must remove the sites from our application by
Wednesday or risk losing our E-Rate funding.  Thanks for your help in
advance.  Edna

Public School Districts
Arundel
Glenburn
Portland- Cliff Island only

Libraires
American Legion Information Center
Bass Harbor Memorial Library
Cushing Public Library
East Blue Hill Public Library
Morneault Memorial Library
New Gloucester Public Library
New Portland Community Library
New Vineyard Public Library
Penobscot Bay Medical Center Health Sciences Library
Shaw Public Library Mercer
South Thomaston Public Library
Turner Memorial Library (Presque Isle)
Webster Free Library
Weld Public Library
Whitman Memorial Library

Private Schools
Children's House Montessori School
Waynflete School

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620