ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:52:29 -0500
Gravellese is one of the few refs that will talk with the fans and he
made a good-natured comment to the student section on more than one
occasion Sunday afternoon.   It wasn't constructive, but I particularly
like the student's reply "I don't speak midget!".   I liked the reply,
but hope it doesn't deter Gravellese from enjoying the games he does in
Orono ... he certainly seems to enjoy them and calls one of the better
games, IMHO.  When someone remarked he called some picky stuff and I
think he's letting too much go, ... it must be just about "right".   :-)

cheers, wayne