ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:20:46 -0800
In light of this discussion about Maine's NCAA Tournament at-large bid
chances, we have this quote from Tim Whitehead in today's Bangor Daily
News... is this just out there to "keep the hopes up" or what else do
you guys think Tim has seen that gives him more optimism this week?
(Note:  Not trashing the team here, just saying that after a split @
UNH, we didn't really improve our standing at all- to my disappointment
- so I don't get it.)
---
"We could have played better. UNH played much better than they did last
night," said Maine coach Tim Whitehead. "Our freshman class really had
a good weekend. That was a positive. I feel better about our team and
about our chances to make the NCAA Tournament."
---

Comments?

-Deron