ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:36:30 -0800
Still just on the outside looking in.

I think we all need to come to terms with the fact that we are going to
need to win the Hockey East Tournament (repeat as champion!) to make
the NCAA Tournament.  There are still big games to come with UML and BC
that have huge implications, not to mention should Maine finish as #4
seed and Lowell is the #5 seed that would be a huge series.

The reality is there are a lot of teams that Maine needs to jump over
to get to 14th in pairwise, and THEN you pray there are no upsets in
the major conference tournaments!

GO BLUE!!

-Deron