ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 07:44:02 -0500
Can't tell you how disappointed I was after last nights loss. Might have
gotten a couple hours of sleep, mostly just layed there thinking, what if.
I believe Minnesota got a little home cooking but thems the breaks. Maine
had the chance to win the game even with the home cookin and couldn't get
it done.
 Although the disappointment clouds my thinking at this point, is there any
doubt that this is AGAIN a great team with tremendous character. I might be
disappointed with the loss but I sure ain't disappointed with the heart,
guts amd ability this team has shown all year.
 To the seniors, Thanks for the 4 years of enjoyment, the highs, the lows
and everything else.  Thanks for passing down the Maine aura, the aura
taught you by the coaching staff and the players that preceded you. You
guys did us proud :)