ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Zolt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:27:23 -0500
I was sitting right next to those 4 BC fans,I didn't see who tore up the sign
but if it was the guys sitting directly behind them they were harassing people
all night...They were pretty intoxicated...I think they had been for the Bruins
game prior to the Maine/BC .They were even walked out at one point of the game
only to return a few minutes later (beerless). The 4 BC kids were very polite
throught the whole game even shook hands after game. They also got the FOX
"FAN-TICS" of the game...they deserved it !!!trying to cheer surrounded by Maine
fans....hats off to the 4 of them !!!!!