ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:58:57 -0700
8bit
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
>Having said
> that,  Maine is still alive.  In the PWR Maine is tied
> with Colorado College and Dartmouth at 15th.  If the
> bonus is factored in,  Maine jumps to 13th by
> themselves.  This will continue to change through the
> tournaments depending on the outcome of these games.
> Something is definitely wrong with this system if
> Maine still has a chance after their second half
> performance.  Certainly, one for the record books.

Maine deserves to be excluded from the tournament no matter what the
PWR says when it is all said and done.

Part of me wants to miss the tournament because I'll get all fired up
about the game and then I'll just be let down again.  However, part of
me thinks it would be fun to play a St. Cloud or Notre Dame and have a
chance to knock them out.  Certainly if Maine makes it, I don't think
that #1 seed will feel too great about their matchup, despite our
recent struggles.  See, there I go already.. sigh.

-Deron