ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"D. B. Doucette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:09:42 -0500
And to "double your pleasure, double your fun", do a link on the company
sponsoring the ECHL "game worn" business to find NHL "game worn" jerseys
also.  The company even sells on behalf of some hockey minor league teams
(AHL/ECHL) as well.  As not into overt advertising, those interested could
email me privately if you want the link.

A number of former UMaine players seeing action in the NHL during the past
two active seasons have jerseys now on offer.  The more well-traveled ones
see a good quantity available, especially when factoring in home, away, and
third kits.  Not cheap in some cases, but they are apparently authenticated
and some are at the low end of the price scale on that site.  If you have to
ask the price for a PK jersey, you can't afford it.

Count me in to be by the Internet radio tonight for Northeastern tilt.
Another cccccold night for Boston visitors to the Alfond.  My prediction is
that tonight will be a fairly low scoring contest.

Extra trivia points to those who know the original product reference from
quote in the first line of this post.

Go Blue !

Dan