ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:51:08 -0800
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
This isn't football or basketball, "stature" won't get Maine in the
tournament.  Only wins.  Hockey has proven that it is by the numbers
when it comes to tournament selection.

That said, you are right.  Maine may only be able to lose 2 or 3 more
games the rest of the way in order to be fighting for an at-large
berth.

-Deron