ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"D. B. Doucette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:41:23 -0500
I know we're trying to be positive here this season, but whoever was the
author of the "official" release after yesterday's game saying Maine is
FIFTH in the nation, when they barely made the 15th and last poll ranking
(USCHO) last week, had to be wearing blinders big enough to fit a
Clydesdale.  Fifth in the nation, at one time, perhaps...

At least in the post-game they didn't trot out the "Jimmy still recovering
from illness" excuse or devise "lost luggage" to mask another anemic
performance on offense.  PP conversions slip even lower, this game going 0-5.

I respectfully disagree the problem is the Maine defense...

Dan

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 Deron Treadwell forwarded: