ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:58:50 -0800
Since no one but Mosey and I have weighed in, let me add to this with
one more point.

No Maine team has ever competed seriously for a national championship
without strong leadership from its captains and upperclassmen.

Maine is experienced up front and while Mosey mentioned that Whitehead
needs to find a way to light a fire, so do the leaders on this team.
The performance has been unacceptable and tonight in the return match
with the Friars, we will find out what this team is truly made of.