ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 06:58:06 -0500
Not a sad day for Mike, but A dream come true for a guy who dreamed of pro
hockey. I must admit the selfish part of me is sorry to see Mike leave, I
had a feeling he was going to be a big leader for the team next year. But
its a chance for the younger guys to make their mark and I have a feeling
they will:)

Good Luck to Mike, hopefully we'll see you in the NHL as a D Man for the
Coyotes.

 Kudos to Coach Standbrook for bringing in another unknown(not drafted)
player, who gets his chance by hard work and good coaching. Never ceases to
amaze me.