ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:24:03 -0400
Earlier today I posted that I would be on WZON tomorrow at 7 am.  That's a
whopper of a mistake on my part.  I'll be on WJAB, not WZON.

Mea culpa.

Clearly I spent too much time partying into the wee hours at the Frozen Four
after completing my writing responsibilities.  So blame it on either sleep
deprivation or the aftereffects from getting high sticked by a goon named
Jack Daniels.  A very nasty player.  ;-)

Dave Hendrickson