ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:15:11 -0500
From the TV I saw alot of missed calls but thats usual isn't it. Schutte
tripped the guy, from a replay angle Koalaska was going to go in 2 on
1(possibly alone on Matt) if he hadn't so it may have been the right play
for Mike to do. Either way Maine and Minnie played 70 plus minutes of great
hockey and for fans to blame the refs for Maines loss gives the refs too
much credit. Maine had their chance and couldn't get it done :(. Maine left
it all on the ice and you can't ask for anything more. Remember Minn was  a
heavy favorite and Maine almost pulled off the upset.

Oh yeah I have to agree that Hauser is the cheapest goalie I have ever
seen. Whats up with that. Never seen that in college play.