ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:32:39 -0500
Hi Dan,

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be in St. Paul as scheduled (I hope)
on Thursday.  We inquired as to changing reservations Sunday night when we
got back from Worcest, but since we had non-refundable ticket, we would
have had to pay the change fee (no big deal $75) and the difference between
the price of the ticket we purchased $250, and the price on Sunday $680.
Therefore $860 + $75 = $935, which I was not about to cough up.

We'll try and make the end of the Maine rally and march over to the XCEL.
Any luck selling your tickets.  You should have no problem Thursday night!

Bob

Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising
Harvard Magazine