ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:55:55 -0500
Find it hard to believe that everyone on this list has satisfied a need for
ducats to the latest appearance of our beloved Black Bears at this year's
version of the Maine - New Hampshire Long Distance Road Show @ the NCAA
Invitational.

Two tickets in the lower bowl of the X are being made available -- last
call to Maine List patrons.  And yes, I will offer at face value, but
you'll have to make delivery arrangements.

Will go onto USCHO at noon East Coast time on Monday if not claimed here first.

email to me at  [log in to unmask]

Dan Doucette