ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:11:09 -0500
Had offered tickets to one party connected with FoMH who has since made
other arrangements...

So...I now have two tickets in the lower bowl for the Last Four, available
to sell at face value.

I do have two conditions:

1.  Your response should include a one or two-sentence statement as to need
and your experiences following our Black Bears..

2.  While the tickets will be offered at face value (really), would request
adding a slight handling charge involving receipt of fine Maine-brewed
beverage....

Am on the list in digest form, so respond directly to my email
at:  [log in to unmask]

Dan Doucette
'78 MPA '80