ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:11:07 -0700
I'll be following my Maine Black Bears to St. Paul & the Final
Four next week, and I've been asked to write an article for the
Penobscot Times (a local paper in the Old Town-Orono area).

As part of my writing assignment, I'd like to include photos
and maybe a quote or two from Old Town-Orono area residents who
will also be in St. Paul. If you're from the Old Town-Orono area
(past or present), and you'd be willing to help, please let me
know and we'll find a way to meet up in St. Paul!

I can be reached via this e-mail address or at 207-356-0471.

Thanks in advance!

Alexis Wollstadt
M-A-I-N-E.....Gooooooooooo BLUE!!!

24Texas.com