ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:07:22 EST
>My understanding is the  Maine Harvard game on Sat. at noon will be on
>Empire sports(little dish owners rejoice) but will WABI Chan. 5  pick up
>the games. Anyone heard?.  Can't wait for Saturday, MAine will have its
>hands full with Harvard playing well right now.

WABI has a squeak-ball lead-in that I doubt they want to skip, but all
the other local channels have crap during that time period, so maybe we
or the U should enourage one or all of them?

Since NESN covers ECAC, maybe they will give their lame programming a
rest?  Also looks like FSNE has forgettable programming in that timeslot.

Sunday WLBZ (pro squeak-ball) and NESN (red rox think they're the
patriots) are unavailable, but everyone else has yawners in the
timeslot.

Guess we can hope, but I haven't heard of anything "in the wind".

cheers, wayne