ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:35:20 -0500
8bit
From:
Becky Colannino <[log in to unmask]>
HELP!!!  Anyone have 1-3 tickets extra for Worcester on Saturday??  We have two tickets but would like to take our kids (they are some of the cute face painted Black Bear fans).   I checked ticketmaster and the only tickets left are in the top
balcony.  Please email or call me at 581-2524 on campus.

Am also wondering if there are plans for a breakfast peprally?  We loved the weekend at the Fleet Center and were very proud of the Black Bears.  Am looking forward to a rematch with UNH:)