ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:00:16 -0500
Hi everyone,

A couple pieces of information..

Beth is on vacation until March 24, so I'll be doubling-up and serving as
moderator while she is gone.

Due to Fox Sports tape-delay coverage of Hockey East, I will not be checking
e-mail until after the tape-delay coverage is complete.  So if you send an
e-mail to the list that needs to be approved and it doesn't happen right
away, fear not, as soon as the game(s, hopefully) I'll be checking mail!

GO BLUE!

-Deron