ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:37:06 -0500
Becky - there's a Holiday Inn across the street from Mass General Hospital
that's a short walk from the Fleece Center.  There's also a (relatively) new
suite hotel (not sure of the affiliation) off of I-93 in the Medford/Malden
area.  This place is also a 5-10 minute drive from the Malden Center and
Wellington "T" stations on the Orange Line (which goes right to the Fleece
Center).

All - keep us posted as to the location of potential rallies, etc.

---
Lindsay A. Huntoon
M-A-I-N-E -- GOOOOOOOOO BLUE!!!!!