ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:02:06 -0500
Hi All,

I too am looking for a tape of Minnesota game.  As has been the case all
year for me I missed the Maine wins and saw the Maine losses.  In the case
of theFriday night game it was not on TV in my neck of the woods and we
were unable to attend.  I was at the game Saturday night and despite my
great pride in seeing the effort put forth by Maine, I don't need to see it
again.

I have several Maine games on tape over the years and would be willing to
trade, also would pay for tape and mailing costs.

Fibally, Thank you Coach for a great season as always our thoughts and
prayers are with you.

Thanks,

Bob Fitta '83