ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Scott Dority <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:04:48 -0500
        I thought maine was outplayed in the first. Minnasota looked faster, more
skilled and more composed. I was praying to get through the first period
down no more than one goal. I knew Shawn would make adjustments to
neutralize Minn's "looping" offense and get some fire under some of the
Black Bears. The second period was a diferent period altogether with Maine
showing they belonged there. The rest of the game IMHO  is simply a
testamony to the "stay positive and NEVER give up" attitude displayed by
Shawn Walsh coached teams. We are so lucky to have this hockey program with
him as its leader. You just knew something special was going to happen.
Lets hope they have enough left in the tank for the Beagles.  LET'S GO
MAINE!