ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Jim Leinart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:47:26 EST
Bob:

I feel estranged being an avid Black Bear fan so far away down here in TN.
Thanks to the Internet I can hear the games on WZON and read the traditional
web sites but your efforts on the Maine website really helped me keep up on
the Black Bears.

Please allow me to give you an example of how your web site helped me
personally.  I am a close relative of Shawn's.  During his illness I was able
to read many posts from fan's and the words of encouragement for his recovery
touched me and my family.

You are considerate to remember all of those who helped you with the website,
but I wanted you to know how you helped me.

GO BLACK BEARS,

Cousin Jimmy