ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:58:06 -0500
Bob,

Let me also add to Wayne's high praise to thank you for all your efforts.
Speaking for all of us Bear fans who live outside the Bangor area and in
many cases the State of Maine, you have done a wonderful job thru the web
by keeping us informed.

I hope to see you at the Fleet!

Best Wishes,

Bob Fitta

>Thanks, Bob, for giving us a hint at what an incredible effort it was
>for you design (several times!), build and maintain a wonderful resource
>for Maine Hockey fans.   THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!
>
>The athletic department and http://www.goblackbears.com will have an
>impossible task matching your product.  On the positive side, the
>athletic department gains a web site for itself and its teams that looks
>just like everyone else's this year.  A good leap forward.
>
>I suspect you'll still want to keep your http://MaineBeat.com/ bookmark.
>
>Best regards, wayne
>
>Wayne T. Smith
>[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
>The College Hockey lists, Hockey-L and Hockey3 at http://lists.Maine.edu/

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager
Harvard Magazine