ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:40:59 -0500

>How many on the list remember this place from the 1995 Final Four ?
>How many can't remember, but are told they were there ?
>
>Good beer, very near to the Civic Center.  Sorry Lindsay and I can't be there.

About the only thing I remember from Providence in 1995 (the victory over
Michigan notwithstanding) is having my picture taken with the Naked Five.
I still have the picture on my desk at work!!

Dan and I might be missing the fame in Providence, but we're coming to the
Alfond on February 13 to see Maine battle BC.  This is thanks to the
generosity of a friend's mother (connected with BC) who was able to get
tickets from BC's allotment.  That's two less Eagle fans that will be
making the trip north.  I'll be the loud blond one with "M" written on my
face  -- maybe I'll be able to get Naked Five II for my desk.

BTW, Paul Kariya is still leading the league in scoring with 61 points, two
ahead of Lindros and 4 ahead of Jagr.

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!