ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:07:30 -0500
Saw this while reading my NHL news this morning, and thought I'd post it:

>Paul Kariya earned his 300th NHL point with an assist on Antti
>Aalto's first career goal and then scored with 6:11 left in the
>third period to help the Ducks tie the score for the second time.

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!

*  Let's hope that Harry Sinden has enough  *
*  sense to keep Peter Ferraro with the     *
*  Bruins, instead of on the Providence     *
*  shuttle                                  *