ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:10:23 -0500
8bit
From:
William Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
I am glad this article fostered such a debate. I think a lot of good
perspectives and points were highlighted and that is outstanding. As an
editor at the paper, I look at my job to help facilitate discussion and
evoke a sound thought process with the readers. Obviously, since Deron
posted this, it's safe to say mission accomplished here. I know Penny,
and the point she was trying to make is that a university exists
because of its students. Does that mean free lisence to do anything
students want to do without ramifications? No, of course not. But it
should give them a right to be stand and go crazy even if someone tells
them to sit.