EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kate Cone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:15:53 -0500
To All:

I'm sick as an ant/dog today, or else I'd respond to each of you, but a
group "thank you" must suffice. This is great info -- makes me want to read
much more of Pound.

And to Michelle -- to be called a "young scholar" at age 48 made my day.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Okay, now I'm dizzy -- back to bed.

Kate