ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 03:41:25 -0400
Did anyone answer the query if the Maine Campus is available by subscription?
 If so, I will ask our esteemed Newsletter editor if we can put an article in
the FMH newsletter promoting this as a source for coverage.  I also think the
families of the athletes, not just Hockey, would love to read about their
kids lives!  Some of them are from so far away they have never been to
campus.  Of course, these kids may not want them to know to much!! ;-}

Cathy Hart