ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:31:49 -0500
Hello Beth,
    Welcome as administrator - and thank you for taking on this
responsibility for us!
    I was interested to read about you.  I sit up in the balcony with the
students, usually in the first row right next to the band!  I love it - the
band is terrific.
    And, I read with interest your "school connections" in Boston since my
son is a senior right now at Northeastern - and my daughter is a senior at
Tufts.  They both love their respective schools, and we get to see a lot
more games than we would otherwise since we include trips to games with
seeing our kids!
    Good luck - and I have a question.  How would I change my e-mail address
on the hockey lists to a new one?  I long ago lost my notes - and I think I
may change.  Thanks - Pat Leathers (perhaps we can meet someday!)