From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:27:39 -0600
Is there detail of the expense data available which discloses the methods for allocating fixed and
indirect costs among the various sports and the portion of each sport's expenses which are other than
direct and variable?  Is depreciation included in expenses for college sports facilities and, if so,
what are the ages and depreciable methods for major facilities?  Are sports facilities used for any
events other than sports?  Why does every "non-revenue" sport report revenue?

boB