Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:28:06 -0600
I do not work for these people, but a company called ATCO Sport Pins
www.sportpin.com has been at many tournaments I have been at.  They have
hundreds of pins representing most colleges and really cute Zambonies that
have team logos on them (not all teams yet).  I am on their mailing list and
they will be at the Frozen Four all three days from 9am - 6pm at the Crowne
Plaza Hotel.  You will have to check the hotel conference room listing to
find out what room they are in.

If you have nothing else to do, I would check them out!  Everybody have fun
who is going!

Kathy Martin

"Love that Gopher Hockey Team"
kam