EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Daniel Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:45:15 -0500
You have to be tone-deaf to that gentleman's mockery of a
Yiddish accent to miss the stink (pardon the mixed metaphor)
of anti-semitism.  The current political situation does not
justify Jew-hatred, but it is obviously providing perfect cover,
under the shield of anti-zionism, to permit the academic
skinheads to emerge from under their rocks.
==Dan