Sender:
From:
Team USA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1992 17:48:34 EST
I agree that it does no good to clutter up the list either with updates of
games or 100 final scores.  I asked this morning for people to send me mail
if they wanted updates, and I created an alias consisting of those people -
and it seemed to work out pretty well.

So, for weekday games, including Monday's USA-Sweden game, if anyone would
like to receive updates, please send mail to this account which I've created
specially for this purpose: [log in to unmask]  This includes those
who were receiving updates today so I know you want them in the future.

Any questions, etc. should go to me at [log in to unmask] - I'd
prefer to use the usa92 account just to get notification of who wants updates
and to send them out.

If you're happy with just seeing the final score on hockey-l (which I will
post with some details when the game is over, under the subject of "USA vs
Finland result" or something similar that doesn't give away the score for those
who don't want to see it), you needn't bother asking to be put on the update
list.  But for those who can't wait :-), I'll try to send out news like I
did today.

This will only be done at most three more times - Monday for USA-Sweden,
and any games held during next week.  I can't do this on weekends like
the USA-Poland game Saturday afternoon.

- mike