ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:35:34 -0500
From ZERB

>   And as an interesting news clip:
>
>    a local NH seacost 'rag' quoted mr krog (from the unh kitties) on
>Fridays' LOSS to OUR CHAMPS:
>
>        " ...we definitely out-played MAINE in the last period, but couldn't
>............finish...."
>
>    aside from that there was also negative comments on (Friday's)
>officiating.
>
> Ahem..... been there, heard that on many other accounts after a unh loss to
>a better team.....

Gee, I almost miss the Ambroses lurking on this list so that I can abuse
them after a Maine win over New Hampshire...

I would have told them that the whining by New Hampshire is a typical
reaction.

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***