From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:10:48 -0800
I noticed them mentioning the alma maters, too.

I have also enjoyed the games much more than your televised NHL games..
the wide ice, IMHO, makes for a much more wideopen game. There seems to
less stopages, less grabbbing, etc, and you really get to see the skills.

A game of the week nationally would be great. Lots of luck on that score.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

=====