Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:18:12 EDT
Over the years some have questioned the athletics at the 2 service academies
playing D1 hockey. I can tell you that a number of those former players have
already been deployed for whatever action we may be taking against our
enemies.

All I ask is for your thoughts and prayers for athletes who defend our
freedoms and remember when you see an Army or Air Force team of the real
quality of these young men