MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:14:28 -0500
Good morning all!

We have a patron looking for the following video:
The Hiding Place, based on a novel of the same name by Corrie Ten Bloom.

I understand the reluctance in sending videos in the mail, but she wants
to share this with her Episcopal Church Youth group so I thought I would
give it a try.

Thank you!

annie

Patron:  J. Dunlap