ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Robert M. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:35:45 -0400
Hi Bob, and to all members of the Friends of Maine Hockey on this list!!!

Our FoMH Editor-in-Chief, Denny Wallace, will be hard at work once again
this year providing a fact-filled, interesting, fun-to-read newsletter about
our UMaine Black Bears. The first issue has been delayed, but only slightly.
It either has gone to the printer this week or will in the very near future.
So, you should see it in your mailbox in the next week or so. You'll notice
it has changed a bit but I think you find that the changes are all very
positive ones.

Here is to a great season of college hockey and to the Black Bears!!!!

Enjoy,
Bob Thomas