ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 06:24:29 EST
I can't believe that in our great nation this decision was reached.  He has an
alibi for the time of the phone call, as his girlfriend swore they had left
Masotta's before the time of the call.   I have heard no testimony refuting
this, and the "voice identification" tests, (with the tape being played for
various folks familiar with the team), was, to my understanding, flawed due to
subjective factors, resulting in a legal wash out.  Does anyone know of any
conclusive evidence or testimony which placed Mansoff at the scene during the
call?

When he transfers to another HE team, and is cleared of these charges, he will
exact retribution on the ice and off!  He must be devestated, poor kid.

Cathy Hart